Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


0 The Fall

von Unknown, am 10:24 PM,
























The Fall, Tarsem Singh (2006)

These days I've decided I wanted to make a tribute to my favorite movies and books and from the amount of movies I keep in my favorite movies list, even my favorite movie #1 (I'm a crazy maniac Amelie Poulain huge fan as my boyfriend likes to point out. But I'm as normal as possible, I promisse) the first that came to my mind was The Fall. I don't know why though but I didn't dare to disobey my intuitive creative flow.
I have no words to describe how brilliant in every possible aspect this movie is to me. It catches your attention from the beginning till the end, it makes you smile and cry and think about your own life, but most of all, it touches you deep inside in a way only a few things are capable of. This is one of the most unforgettable, stunning, beautiful, magical, poetic and yet sad movies you will ever see.
If you want to know the synopsis before watching, you might want to click here.
Only one advice if I may, bring a box of tissues with you before starting the movie because you might drop some tears but I can promise it totally is worth. Lights out and good movie!

Have a great day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dublê de Anjo, Tarsem Singh (2006)

Esses dias eu decidi que queria fazer uma homenagem aos meus filmes e livros preferidos e da quantidade de filmes que eu tenha em minha lista de filmes favoritos, até mesmo o meu filme favorito número um (Eu sou um grande Amelie Poulain fã maníaca, como o meu namorado gosta de salientar. Mas eu sou tão normal quanto possível, eu prometo), o primeiro que me veio à mente foi The Fall. Eu não sei por que, mas eu não ousei desobedecer meu fluxo criativo intuitivo apesar.
Eu não tenho palavras para descrever o quão brilhante em todos os aspectos possíveis este filme é para mim. Ele prende a sua atenção desde o início até o fim, isso te faz sorrir e chorar e pensar sobre sua própria vida, mas, acima de tudo, ele te toca lá no fundo de uma forma que poucas coisas são capazes. Este é um dos filmes mais inesquecível, impressionante, bonito, mágico, poético e, ainda assim, triste que você vai ver.
Se você quiser saber a sinopse antes de assistir, você talvez queira clicar aqui.
Apenas um conselho se me permitem, tragam uma caixa de lenços com vocês antes de começar o filme, porque vocês podem deixar cair algumas lágrimas, mas eu posso prometer, vale totalmente a pena. Luzes apagadas e bom filme!

Tenham um ótimo dia!



0 comments:

Post a Comment