Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


2 Tea time!

von Unknown, am 6:54 PM,




























 In my opinion tea is one of the few drinks in the universe that fits with basically every kind of mood and in a lot of way, hot, cold, sweet, bitter, green, red, black. Maybe I'm suspicious to tell because I'm crazy  about tea, but just think with me: Isn't it amazing when you are sad and you grab that cup of tea that can make your life a bit more sweeter? Or when you are tired and you just came home warmed up some water, sit on your sofa finally being able to relax and enjoying your tea after a tiring day of work? Or when you meet up with your friends for a tea time and can talk with them for hours? Or when you are in a comfortable chair reading a book and enjoying your favorite tea? Or when you are sick and not feeling good at all but you just forget about that the second you hold that cup of delicious and warm and magical drink?
In my case it is the last opition, but as long as i can enjoy a cup of tea, everything is just fine.

What about you? In which way you like to enjoy your cup of tea the most?

Have a nice day!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na minha opinião, o chá é uma das poucas bebidas no universo que se encaixa com basicamente todos os tipos de humor e em um monte de forma, quente, frio, doce, amargo, verde, vermelho, preto. Talvez eu seja suspeita para falar porque eu sou louca por chá, mas pense comigo: Não é incrível quando você está triste e você pega aquela xícara de chá que pode tornar sua vida um pouco mais doce? Ou quando você está cansado e acabou de voltar para casa, aquece um pouco de água, senta no seu sofá finalmente sendo capaz de relaxar e desfrutar do seu chá depois de um dia de trabalho cansativo? Ou quando você se encontra com seus amigos para uma hora do chá e pode falar com eles por horas? Ou quando você está em uma cadeira confortável lendo um livro e apreciando o seu chá preferido? Ou quando você está doente e não se sente bem mas simplesmente esquece isso no segundo que você pega essa xícara de deliciosa, quente e mágica bebida?
No meu caso eu estou vivendo a última opção, mas contanto que eu possa desfrutar de uma xícara de chá, tudo está bem.

E vocês? De que maneira vocês gostam mais de desfrutar de sua xícara de chá?

Tenham um ótimo dia!

2 comments:

  1. I am addicted to milk tea - not the British, but the Pakistani version. First, you heat some milk and add the tea and some spices. These days, I'm using roibosh tea with vanilla, the scent is delicious. When boiling, add water and boil it with medium temperature for a few minutes.
    And I have a lot of favourite mugs, different ones for different moods. I loved your illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing, I never had british milk tea but I'm really curious about it because I love tea and milk as well, so I expect nothing less than great.
    I also use my mugs according to my mood, but I feel like I don't choose them, they choose me instead!

    ReplyDelete