Home  D.I.Y.  Food  Music  Illustration  Contact


0 Different Perspectives

von Unknown, am 10:52 PM,
Today I'd like to share a passion of mine with you. Photos from the same things but in different perspectives. Usually alway I make a macro shot, I make another one right after from the same thing and the same angle, but with focus out of that main object I took the picture primally. It's quite fun and helps you realize more often little details about things around you. The same concept works pretty much for life, see things from the same angle but for new perspectives free our minds, help us understand or at least respect peoples thoughts and opinion around us better and more often. Is good for our hearts and our souls too.

Love being love and with a beautiful sunset no matter in which perspective:


























Love also being love in a dreambox shape. Him and I staring at the sunset together:


















































 My boat sailing through the sea of blue ink:


















































Letters waiting for making someone happy:


















































My yellow submarine making me happy 3 times (one because of whom gave me it, two because it provides me tea, three and not least important, because it's a yellow submarine!):



























Have a great day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoje eu gostaria de compartilhar uma das minhas paixões com vocês. Fotos das mesmas coisas, mas em diferentes perspectivas. Normalmente sempre que eu faço uma foto em macro, eu faço outra logo em seguida da mesma coisa e no mesmo ângulo, mas com o foco fora do objeto principal que eu tirei a foto primeiramente. É muito divertido e ajuda a perceber com mais freqüência pequenos detalhes sobre as coisas ao seu redor. O mesmo conceito funciona muito bem para a vida, ver as coisas do mesmo ângulo, mas de novas perspectivas liberta nossas mentes, nos ajuda a compreender ou pelo menos respeitar os pensamentos e opinião das pessoas ao nosso redor melhor e com mais freqüência. É bom para os nossos corações e as nossas almas também.

Amor sendo amor com um belo pôr do sol, não importa em que perspectiva.

O amor também sendo amor em forma de caixa dos sonhos. Ele e eu olhando para o pôr do sol juntos:

Meu barco velejando pelo mar de tinta azul:

Cartas à espera de fazer alguém feliz:

Meu submarino amarelo me fazendo feliz três vezes (uma por causa de quem me deu, dois porque me permite ter chá, três e não menos importante, porque é um submarino amarelo!):


Tenham um ótimo dia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment